NOTICE: Due to the worldwide reduction in plane travel due to the COVID-19 pandemic, shipping services have been severely impacted.
- Japan Post has suspended or reduced air service to a number of countries. In particular, ePacket/Small Packet (classified as SAL) airmail has been suspended for all countries until further notice. We have disabled this option in the store for now. EMS airmail is still available to some countries.
- Surface shipping is still mostly available.
- Please refer to the latest updates from Japan Post for International Shipping to confirm what shipping methods are available to your location.
- Yamato Transport is available, but is experiencing delays. Please refer to their latest news for any updates on service disruptions or suspensions.
Please contact us first if you have any questions about shipping. Orders for countries with suspended service will be refunded and cancelled. We sincerely regret any trouble this causes and look forward to the resumption of normal service. Thank you.
We use Japan Post as our primary carrier, with three levels of service:
- Surface Mail (Small Packet) - 1 to 3 months - No tracking service
- Surface Mail (Intl Parcel Post) - 1 to 3 months - Tracking Provided
- Airmail (Small Packet SAL) - 1 to 4 weeks - Tracking Provided
- Express Mail Service (EMS) - 2 to 4 days - Tracking provided
Note that small packet airmail shipments are sent as "ePacket" shipments to reduce cost. Some countries have an "ePacket Light" option which offers the same service at a moderately reduced price. If "ePacket Light" is available when checking out, please use that option.
We also offer premium shipping with the TA-Q-BIN service from Yamato Transport.